Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
MaxiSys 908

2054 Views 6 Replies Latest reply: 2015-11-23 18:23:41

•   Level 6   
    (707) points
    hefaus
    2015-11-20 19:52:50
     Hi everyone. Seems I was forced by Autel to get an update of the operating system because whenever I tried selecting a vehicle it would go to home page. The fix was updating the operating system and the vci which I did. There is an important notice to update now or update later if you are expired on your time for updates and a check to mark if you read it. Well It comes everytime you try and select another vehicle or even turn it on. It's a total waste of my time. I read it and understand it but SUPPORT I want it gone. Can anyone tell me how to remove this notice....I phoned Autel US and they told me they don't know how to remove it either so Im guessing it's China that has the answer. Ther is no reason to have this continually pop up on your screen. Venting.Please respond if there is an answer. Regards Austin

•   Level 6   
    (707) points
    hefaus
    2015-11-21 00:15:22 (Reply to:hefaus)
     Where is support when you ask these kind of questions?? SUPPORT can you please at least give an answer..Not like you haven't read the problem that you created..Thanks

•   Level 1   
    (9) points
    joe

2015-11-21 03:20:34 (Reply to:hefaus)

hi

i have the same thing,I just press the car logo on the bottom of the screen

that will take you to next page.

all there updates are about fix's to there software not about adding new features to make the tool stronger

and we have to paid

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2015-11-21 04:08:48 (Reply to:hefaus)

If  your  free update period was already over it and you were not planning to update right away after doing the Optimization (System update) The notice explicitly reads in red "NOT" to do it. If you did there's  no going back now, and it's hard to keep smiling when you know you are over a barrel to pay to update , and find you only have a slightly faster interface but how many of the   things  returned of  former OE scanner capabilities on older vehicles that Eddie and others  complained seemed to have stopped working after the logos were removed?

•   Level 6   
    (707) points
    hefaus
    2015-11-21 04:10:01 (Reply to:joe)
     Hi Joe. Thanks. I never tried it that way. Helps but really need that pain deleted. Would be ok if it went to the update window.

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2015-11-23 08:42:48

Hello all, as for the Important Notice, we will release a new system version soon to remove it. It is free update.

•   Level 6   
    (707) points
    hefaus
    2015-11-23 18:23:41 (Reply to:Support02)
     Thanks. Any idea when this will happen.
  Total1 Pages